martes, 9 de febrero de 2010

Nosotros no tenemos nada que ver con el fascismo, enero del año 2010 (2ª parte)

En Facebook, Des-kontrol taldearekin elkartasuna:














El 29 de enero de 2010 a las 8:41 aparece un comentario del bonehead francés del que se ha hablado anteriormente:














Por si no se lee bien, lo repetimos:


Мatt Acab

Hey you, "golden appel quartet" ,you, or your camarades from Bilbao, or anywhere in Spain, for it:

http://des-kontroletafaxismoarenaurka.blogspot.com/

Bastards. Who you are to speak about me? I spank you, sons of bitches. Who you are to take MY pics, and spit your bullshits about me, without know me? Cyber-Warriors Wankers. ...

You know What? for it, this weekend, I will hunt a fucking redskin, with some of my friends, and we will take a pic of his broken face, and you will can put it on your fuckin' website ;)

and, instead of "fight" (ah!ah!ah!) on internet, tell to your camarades from France I leaving in Pigalle (Pigalle Street, number 45), Quarter where they're affraid to go (they know why), and I still waiting for them, little players you're all..

Fuckin' Commies, I piss on you.

and you have to know what is Oi! stupid guys and little girls. It's not speaking on internet as you do, or making bullshits on the back of peoples like you do. You run fast here when we meet you, loosers. Monkey Faces.

and what is the problem with Des-Kontrol or The Veros? you don't have any kind of culture to saying it, fools you are. and what is the link between French Patriotism and Boneheads ?? Do you know France ?? Come here, I will be glad to kick your ass ;)

You know what you need? Golden Shower, your fucking head in dirty toilets, and me shittin' on.

Peoples like you don't know streets, your just little sons of rich playing "revolution", without balls, with a cell phone to call cops...
Looking forward to catch a fuckin' red this weekend, be proud of you, you, or your camarades from anywhere in Spain did it. I'm not a child. Bouffons. Tapettes. Catins. Grosses Merdes. Putes-à-flics.



Vamos a traducir lo más destacado:

- ¿Sabéis qué? Por ello, este fin de semana buscaré con mis amigos un puto redskin y le haremos una foto de su cara reventada y la podréis poner en vuestra puta web.

- Putos comunistas, me meo en vosotros.

- ¿Cuál es el problema con Des-kontrol o The Veros? ¿Cuál es la relación entre el patriotismo francés y los boneheads?

- Este fin de semana iremos de caza a por un puto rojo.